Posted by Mark Fu Man
Thursday, 19 July 2012 08:17
As we enter the 21st century ... green products such as LED lighting and other energy saving hardware are getting more and more prominent. To save our planet, our environment and and its resources, being green is vital for our future. Every little helps. If we can save a few watts per day ... it can make a huge difference in the overall energy consumption of a household, saving you thousands of dollars a year, with the added bonus that you're doing your bit for the environment.
Over the past few years, I've seen hundreds of new manufacturers promoting their "green" credentials. But what do they produce? ... and are they any good? This month we turn our attention to Photonics Ltd. a company that specialise in LED products.
|"Photonics Ltd. is a manufacturing company that specialise in LED products. We have offices in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Australia and are looking at developing offices into other countries. Our factory is based in China, as you can appreciate the main reason for our factory being based in there is because producing a product there is more cost effective. When producing our products we use high quality materials to produce an LED product at a cost effective way so that in the end we can offer our customers a quality product at a competitive price.
We have provided LED products for over 5 years and so far we have NOT had any returns or problems with our products. This is why we are confident in our products as, not only has the product been tried and tested, but we have actual costumers globally who are happy with the product(s), as the product has done what we have said it would do."
The A19 LED light bulb has been adapted the COB Technology:
- Superior light quality
- Ideal for Retrofit
- The multi-fin casting design provides optimal thermal management.
- 25,000 - 35,000 hours life time
- Exceeds California Title-24 high efficacy luminaire requirements
- Uses 80% less energy compared to a standard incandescent light bulb
- Ideal for use in table lamps, floor lamps, ceiling and pendant fixtures
- Over Federal minimum efficiency standards for Energy star ratings
- High tech optical system creates optimum light uniformity with maximum efficacy and minimum glare
- Compatible with standard E27/E26/B22, lamp holders, easy installation
- ROHS Compliant.
For more information, please contact Mark directly ...
- Direct E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Telephone: +852 5490 3504
- Whatsapp: +852 5490 3504
- Skype: fuman1983