Posted by Mark Fu Man
Friday, 20 July 2012 02:18
Fluorescent lighting have been around for quite some time ... one can argue that it's pobably one of the earliest forms of energy saving lighting you can get. But, the life-span of a typical fluorescent lamp or tube is only average, plus there are some environmental risks with heavy metals such as Mercury, during its production and disposal.
What's the alternative? Well, thanks to Photonics Ltd. they've introduced the first ever LED light tube that can replace most fluorescent tubing. Meet the Master T8 LED Light Tube. It can give you energy savings of more than 60% compared to fluorescent lamps, with no damaging chemicals or heavy metals that could harm the environment.
"Photonics Ltd. is a manufacturing company that specialise in LED products. We have offices in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Australia and are looking at developing offices into other countries. Our factory is based in China, as you can appreciate the main reason for our factory being based in there is because producing a product there is more cost effective. When producing our products we use high quality materials to produce an LED product at a cost effective way so that in the end we can offer our customers a quality product at a competitive price.
We have provided LED products for over 5 years and so far we have NOT had any returns or problems with our products. This is why we are confident in our products as, not only has the product been tried and tested, but we have actual costumers globally who are happy with the product(s), as the product has done what we have said it would do."
- First LED Light tube product granted UL Safety Mark back in 2007. Now we passed the latest UL LED Lighting Standard UL8750 and UL60950, UL1993 &UL1598B
- We ranked 2nd on Lumen Efficacy at Lighting Facts.com DOE approved LED light products.
- LM79 Test to provide the best accurate specification of our Lamps.
- LM80 Test to proof us our LEDs has achived & perform better than Energy Star Requirement
- Energy savings of more than 60% compared to fluorescent lamps
- Uniform light distribution enhances the presentation of the merchandise on display
- New green image thanks to LED technology, no mercury, no UV or IR, improved sustainability.
For more information, please contact Mark directly ...